Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Archery Way

It's finally here...Christmas! All your hard work of planning Christmas events, parties, gifts...is finally going to come to an end over the next few days. For some this is stressful and for others this is fun. For me it's a little of both, but more on the fun side.

Every year I am reminded of why we are all here with the true meaning of Christmas. I take joy in know this and it really takes the stress out of many situations. So take a little time and really listen to the Christmas story from the Bible, and understand what it means to for you. I don't think you will be disappointed.

One message I think relates to Christmas especially with all the gifts that will exchange hands during this holiday season is something I blogged about a while back. Christmas JOY

When the new wears off – For me…

I know I have had the same feeling many others get when they are able to purchase something new for themselves. You feel satisfied and your mood is lifted. After a while the “new” feeling wears off and I am just not as excited for that particular new item. I am still thankful, but the new wears off.
Ryan explains in this week’s ministry minute how this relates to the joy of salvation. I have comfort when thinking of salvation, but want to be sure this comfort and joy does not wear off. I am very grateful this salvation exists and want to renew this joy often.
John 15:11 “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® 

No comments:

Post a Comment